If a resident would like to cancel their Obligo deposit-free plan and provide a traditional cash deposit instead, you can easily create and send a new Obligo invitation to them.

The resident can then complete the new application and elect to pay a cash deposit. Once the resident provides a replacement security deposit, the property manager can safely and quickly close their Billing Authorization.

Did this answer your question?